CBD oil - a brief summary
Fleet and Flower is now a stockist for Irish grown and organic CBD oil.
There will be a lot more post to come and how I use CBD as a vape oil and the benefits I get from using it. But until then have a read -
- CBD is the 100% legal and non-psychoactive form of marijuana, and can actually combat unpleasant effects of smoking weed, such as paranoia or over-excitability
- CBD acts on completely different receptors and enzymes than THC, resulting in significant effects on anxiety, depression and stress
- CBD is completely safe and non-addictive
- Pharmaceutical companies can't patent CBD unless they turn it into a synthetic chemical first
- There are shocking demonstrations of the potency of CBD for several serious neurological conditions such as epilepsy, MS and cerebral palsy
- CBD can also be used to balance hormones, reduce anxiety, lower inflammation and chronic pain, combat metabolic syndrome, and reduce obesity
- It is very difficult for your body to absorb CBD, unless the CBD has been blended with curcuminoids and made bioavailable in a nanoparticle size
- You can legally purchase hemp-based CBD anywhere in America and in most countries of the world
How CBD vaporisation works / CBD Vape oil
: CBD enters your lungs and diffuses directly into your bloodstream rather than passing through your gut and liver. This avoids the first-pass effect altogether, allowing nearly 4 times as much CBD to enter your circulation for a maximum bioavailability of roughly 50-60%. Essentially.. this means you can achieve the same effects with a much smaller amount of CBD!
Although derived from Hemp CBD does not induce a “high” in smokers is not intended to treat an addiction but it has been shown to be effective in helping smokers overcome nicotine addiction. This study, conducted using both CBD and placebo, shows that smokers given placebo showed no reduction in smoking whereas those given CBD did show reduced consumption of cigarettes (by around 40%, which is not insubstantial). Studies have also shown that CBD can be used to treat cannabis withdrawal syndrome.