How do I use a vape pen?
You put the vape pen onto a page and write your message. Then you put it under an infrared lap and enjoy the stories it tells you.
Ok, no! LOLS! Right, the first time I bought a vape pen it was mortifying. I am not a smoker. I just love essential oils, have RSI (repetitive strain injury from my days number crunching at the I.F.S.C) and often feel overwhelmed by all the choices in life. Who woudln't want to use organic, vegan CBD vape oil to help that.
It's a device that is powered by a battery that heats up a small metal coil encased in cotton which then creates a vapour of the vape juice you have in the container. Here is another post about what it actually is.
Is vaping like smoking?
The reason Fleet and Flower stocks Organic CBD vape oil as it is as easy way to get the CBD goodness straight into the bloodstream. It's not messy, there is no need to blend it with a carrier/base oil. There’s no smoke or fire – and using a vape pen isn’t smoking, it’s “vaping.” And so the organic CBD oil is vapourise and you breath in slightly warm heavy air.
- How to use the Aspire PockeX Vape pen
- You just screw off the top and fill the tank with your vape juice of choice (Organic CBD ols with no nicotine)
- Click the button on the side five time, really fast, to turn it on.
- Then click the fire button and vape.
- To charge it you use the USB cable it comes with and plug it into the USB port on the bottom and then plug it into a PC or a phone charge plug
- You will need to change the coil in your vape pen depending on use
- If you are vaping a lot then change it once every 8 or 9 days.
- If you are using the vape pen just for CBD oil then it should last you ages.
- I use it for CBD oil and the coil lasted me about a month I only vape about 20 to 30 puffs a day.
- Check out our shop we have links to both the vape pen and the coil. If you buy the pen it comes with a USB charger and a spare coil. I have tried several other vape pens and LOVE the Aspire PockeX.
Here is a fantastic youtube video about the pen and how to use it.